ShowHomes of Atlanta - WONDERFUL COMPANY! We have sold 5+ houses with their help!
ShowHomes of Atlanta is absolutely the best Home Staging company in Atlanta. We have heard a lot in the news about how these companies can weasel their way into having a contract signed and then not stage the house for months! These other contracts would also bind us to them and we couldn't use any other staging companies for those properties. It was a nightmare!
Once we came across Dan Ortega, with ShowHomes of Atlanta, we knew we had struck gold! Dan took excellent care of us and attended to every problem that arose fast and effectively! These guys are professionals and should be after being in the business for 26 years! Dan states that he is the man who created the ShowHomes concept and I believe him!
Our Home Manager, Craig, was able to stage our 6,000+ sq ft property in Country Club of the South with no problem! I am told Craig is also an Interior Decorator and works with every Home Manager put into every house! That is a huge plus because with other companies we were forced to check on the furnishings in the house on our own! This is a huge plus for us with ShowHomes of Atlanta.
Overall ShowHomes of Atlanta is a great company with a unique business model that a lot of people don't understand and can be be critical with no reason. We have sold over 5 houses with the help of ShowHomes of Atlanta and we couldn't be happier with the Home Managers they provide and the Administration staff.
We love ShowHomes of Atlanta!
Thank you Dan, and we plan to use ShowHomes of Atlanta again and again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Home managers
- Showhomes of atlanta
- Staging job
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Showhomes Home Staging
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."