Atlanta, Georgia
5.0
Turnaround Time

ShowHomes of Atlanta is absolutely the best Home Staging company in Atlanta. We have heard a lot in the news about how these companies can weasel their way into having a contract signed and then not stage the house for months! These other contracts would also bind us to them and we couldn't use any other staging companies for those properties. It was a nightmare!

Once we came across Dan Ortega, with ShowHomes of Atlanta, we knew we had struck gold! Dan took excellent care of us and attended to every problem that arose fast and effectively! These guys are professionals and should be after being in the business for 26 years! Dan states that he is the man who created the ShowHomes concept and I believe him!

Our Home Manager, Craig, was able to stage our 6,000+ sq ft property in Country Club of the South with no problem! I am told Craig is also an Interior Decorator and works with every Home Manager put into every house! That is a huge plus because with other companies we were forced to check on the furnishings in the house on our own! This is a huge plus for us with ShowHomes of Atlanta.

Overall ShowHomes of Atlanta is a great company with a unique business model that a lot of people don't understand and can be be critical with no reason. We have sold over 5 houses with the help of ShowHomes of Atlanta and we couldn't be happier with the Home Managers they provide and the Administration staff.

We love ShowHomes of Atlanta!

Thank you Dan, and we plan to use ShowHomes of Atlanta again and again!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Management, Customer service, Home managers, Showhomes of atlanta, Staging job.

Had an Experience with Showhomes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion