5.0

I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014.The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine.

I average 3-4 months in a property because the service is ran so well and the property sells when you use an industry leader like Showhomes. Is it an inconveince to move every few months? Yes, but it's what I signed up for. The quicker they sell, I know I'm part of the process and partially responsible for their success.

I haven't had one problem with Showhomes but more importantly there hasn't been a move made without Mr.

Welch personally seeing that it is done in the most seamless way possible.I am so impressed that I'm looking into buying my own franchise.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kchomestager_-2014 is overall satisfied with Showhomes and uploaded picture s. the best about showhomes home manager from Showhomes was staff and feeling like part of the team. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Showhomes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Showhomes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Showhomes?

Comments