I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014.The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine.
I average 3-4 months in a property because the service is ran so well and the property sells when you use an industry leader like Showhomes. Is it an inconveince to move every few months? Yes, but it's what I signed up for. The quicker they sell, I know I'm part of the process and partially responsible for their success.
I haven't had one problem with Showhomes but more importantly there hasn't been a move made without Mr.
Welch personally seeing that it is done in the most seamless way possible.I am so impressed that I'm looking into buying my own franchise.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Staff and feeling like part of the team
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Showhomes Home Manager
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "There is a video going around the world of a young african american girl dropping a burger bun and wiping it across the floor in the kitchen and continues to..."
- "went online to weekly ad went to third page looking at the lg 60ls5700 took mouse over the tv price pops up 899.99 went to go get one and manager..."
- "About 2 years after purchasing the pool a leak started on the hose going into the pool for the water output. It was dripping, very slowly, on the outside of..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."