Kansas City, Missouri
5.0

I have been a Home Manager with Showhomes KC since 2014.The franchise owner here is Kent Welch and I've stayed with Showhomes because it's a well oiled machine.

I average 3-4 months in a property because the service is ran so well and the property sells when you use an industry leader like Showhomes. Is it an inconveince to move every few months? Yes, but it's what I signed up for. The quicker they sell, I know I'm part of the process and partially responsible for their success.

I haven't had one problem with Showhomes but more importantly there hasn't been a move made without Mr.

Welch personally seeing that it is done in the most seamless way possible.I am so impressed that I'm looking into buying my own franchise.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Staff and feeling like part of the team.

Had an Experience with Showhomes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more A N & ASSociates Florence Scovel **SCAMMERS** Florence Scovel "I got sucked not an ad on my Facebook feed. I ordered and paid for some great Vibram soled wrap shoes on June 20. I have gotten no responses to..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more